Friday, October 8, 2010

I met the love of my life at 12...

This past Monday was a special day in the Shinaberry household it marked 2 years of marriage! Yep two glorious, life changing and lightning fast years since we said I do! As many of you know the story of Cam and me was in the works long before we ever realized it. We met in middle school, Cam sat behind me in math class and loved to joke around and call me names. All in good fun of course but that was the extent of our relationship. We went through high school as mere acquaintances and ran in different circles. Cam likes to say I was a swimmer so all I did was swim...truth is I was kinda of a good girl and Cam was more outgoing and had a good time. :)
Fast forward seven years later, older and wiser about life, love and everything else we find ourselves on Christmas Eve together at a bar in Baltimore talking into the wee hours. No idea what we talked about...Reconnecting and catching up I suppose, whatever it was it would be the start of us.We have been together ever since and I can't imagine life without him! I love you hubby!

4 comments:

K Ervick said...

love that picture! congrats on 2 years ;)

The Gearys said...

I was thinking the same thing Kim wrote! That picture is GREAT:-) Happy 2 years.

CarolinaCundiffs said...

Happy Anniversary!! I remember the day Cam sent me a text saying he was hanging out with you at the bar...and the rest is history! By the way, I ran in Cam's "circle" in high school and we were all a bunch of angels!! ha!

Linda said...

AWWW...it was a beautiful wedding and a perfect couple! Great pic!