Thursday, November 11, 2010

Day 1

As a working mom finding time to do everything is hard. And one thing that gets pushed back on the priority list is working out. I talked about working out at night but that didn't work.I blame plain tiredness, my days start at 5am and don't stop till Cole is asleep at 7pm. The LAST thing I wanna do is work out. period. Weekends are meant to be free time from obligations and need to do's, working out falls in under need to do. So I asked myself, will I ever really work out?!? And I believe I have come up with a solution.
Lunch time work outs! I have joined a gym less then a min. from my work, and will be going three times a week. Taking advantage of this hour will require me to be super organized (bag packed the night before) and not doing my occasional blog reading.

Day one is this Thursday. I hope this works....if not I will need Santa to deliver big time this Christmas in my big girl size. :(

2 comments:

Lowry Fam said...

The mid-day work out is the only thing that worked for me until Reese got older. So you have to spruce yourself up a bit afterwards and go back to work; who cares! In fact I am about to go work out now!

The Gearys said...

I think you are a beautiful woman and momma:-)
It's hard finding time in the day even if you don't work a 9-5.
But, for the record, Chad LOVED his workout at lunch. It helped break up the day and give him that second wind for the afternoon. Plus, it's all done by the time you leave work!