Friday, November 5, 2010

Friday Films!

Wow! I actually was able to upload some videos this week. I however didn't get to working out or going to bed early but the videos are what matter more right?!?

This Video I actually took last week when Cole turned 4 months old, he had his check up this past Tuesday and he's 15lbs 15oz (58%) and 25 1/4 inches (52%) so little man is right on track! The Doc was very pleased with his eating, sleeping and milestones so far. He said Cole is one happy baby and very very strong!




Cole started laughing last week, first time was for his GG then the next day his Granny/Nana/Grandma/Vicki (she doesn't know what she wants to be called yet...she changes it everyday). I was able to hear it earlier this week but I really wanted Cam to get to a chance to hear the best sound ever! I took this last night when I got home from work, Cam wasn't home yet. :( However Cole was saving the best for later...with me singing a very rough version of "Have you seen the Muffin Man" he started laughing and laughing and laughing. Cam's eyes lit up when he heard it...awww doesn't get better then that.

4 comments:

The Gearys said...

NOTHING beats a baby's laugh. Just too sweet! Saturday can't come soon enough:-)

CarolinaCundiffs said...

He is just so cute! I watched these videos with Grant sitting on my lap and he started cooing at the screen :) Hopefully we will be able to get the boys together to play over the Holidays!

Linda said...

Love the rasberry!! Austin is trying to get Sophie in his mouth...not as successful!! HAHA!

Lowry Fam said...

There are two things I love about this page: the first is the way that you are so exciteed at his new found talent; the second is the way you are so so willing to make a fool out of yourself to make your son laugh. You are a more than a good mommy. U R Awesome