Monday, November 15, 2010

Sunday

Sunday is by far my favorite day of the week. I love lazy Sunday mornings that turn into lazy Sunday afternoons watching endless amounts of football. This past Sunday however we ventured out and down to DC to spend some time with Family who were visiting from out of town.It was unusually warm and clear for mid November so we walked around to various memorials taking in the amazing day. It's funny to me how close we live to DC but rarely ever take advantage to the amazing memorials and museum's it has to offer. Cam and me both vowed to each other it wouldn't be another 7 years till we came back. I can't wait to experience it all with Cole and show him around our amazing capital. Next time let's hope he doesn't sleep through the whole thing....



WWII Memorial


Kos Family


Cole,Cam,My Dad and Uncle Mike


Sleeping Baby

3 comments:

The Gearys said...

He is so precious, even when sleeping:-)

Linda said...

You are right about never taking advantage of what is so close by! Great pics!

Sue Kos said...

Love that we made your post, but really glad that we got to meet Cole.