Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Big Boy Bath

My little man took his first Big Boy bath, he has been sitting on his own for awhile now so I figured it was time to try it out. He didn't seem overly excited about the whole experience...actually I think we were more excited then him! Um..hence all the pictures below. So the baby tub is being retired down to the basement. Tear :(
Anyway it's another milestone Cole has hit and shows little man is growing up. Seriously where is the pause button?!?







Also I just wanted to thank everyone for the kind words and support concerning my last blog, it really helps to hear such encouraging words. :)

4 comments:

Courtney said...

his eyes look amazing in these! such a big boy :)

Sue Kos said...

Oh...I was going to say the exact same thing that Courtney said, especially in the last picture...He is looking like a fine young man, breaking ladies hearts already with those baby blue eyes!

gkos said...

why do the boys get the great eyelashes???? Gorgeous

Linda said...

Those eyes are killer!! What a litle darling!