Friday, January 28, 2011

7 Months!

Holy Cow 7 months! Like every month that passes I ask where the time has gone?!? I can't remember a time without him here, he has enriched my life in so many ways. It's amazing the clarity a child can bring to your life. The mundane things you would worry about before seem so petty now that you have a child. I feel more love, compassion and hope because of Cole. I love being his mom. I'm feeling extra mushy today if you can't tell.:)So let me move along before it gets to sappy...

- Is eating 4 bottles a day, and three meals a day! Oatmeal with fruit in the a.m., Lunch is Vegetables and dinner is either Fruit or Vegetables.

- Weighs in at 19lbs 9oz as of last night.

- Depending on what brands but he is wearing 9mo & 12mo clothes.

- Is sleeping from 6:45pm to 6am. We try to get him to stay up later but he is all business when it comes to bed time.

- Is taking three naps still. One short one early morning, One mid morning and then one late afternoon.

- He is wearing size 3 diapers

- Loves to sit all the time, reaches for toys out in front of him. But I don't see him crawling anytime soon. Seem content enough just sitting.

- Can say Da Da, Na Na, and MA MA! Yep he's saying Ma Ma!

- Now takes bath's without the baby tub.

- Has a wonderful way of greeting you, he grabs the sides of your face/hair and comes in for some love. It's so cute but it usually means big open mouth kisses or headbutt!

- Everything still goes straight into he's mouth. Can't wait till that is over.

- Loves being naked and always enjoys inserting his foot into his mouth. Literally.

- He worked so hard to pick up the small puffs but has finally mastered it, getting it into his mouth is another thing. :)

- He is so inquisitive and really takes in all that is going on around him. He's soaking up the world around him like a sponge.

- He loves watching the Mikey Mouse Clubhouse, he smiles every time we put it on.

- Enjoys reading as long as he can touch the book. Baby Bear, Baby Bear What do you see? and Guess How Much I love you, are two of his favorites.


That's all I can think of right now. Little man...I love you to the moon and back!






 

2 comments:

Courtney said...

His thighs look like they hurt with all those rolls!I love it! :) PS. Friday is video day i thought?! haha

Linda said...

I love the rolls on the legs! He is SO happy!