Tuesday, March 22, 2011

On the move

Now that Cole seems to have mastered pulling up, he wants to do it ALL the time. He is on the move...pulling up, pulling up then crusing, army crawling and rolling. I believe we are about to enter a new moblie phase. Folks I'm a little nervous about this happening. Not only is it exhausting to have a child ALWAYS on the move but this means my little man is getting older. I knew this was bound to happen but it makes my heart ache a little. Time is flying by and I just want it to SLOW DOWN.
I suppose every mother feels this way at one time or another. I feel such joy watching him accomplish new things and with each new thing he learns he's becoming more independent. I'm going from having a baby to having a todler. Crazy stuff.










 

2 comments:

Karen said...

Great photos! PS - I think chasing a baby all day counts as a workout! :)

Linda said...

I just love those thighs!! Great pics!