Monday, March 21, 2011

Welcome to Teething

Well we had it easy a couple months back when Cole's two bottom teeth came in, I mean he only woke up one time at night a little fussy and nothing more. This time around his two top teeth are causing him some serious pain. My little man is fussy, irritable, restless and even his appetite is gone. Its disrupted his nap time and I can only pray that it doesn't wake him at night.He's chewing on everything in site looking for some mild relief. I have chilled teething rings but they don't seem to be much help. Any suggestions?! Please! I just hope these two big chompers quickly come in and my happy baby returns!




Even with all the pain I was able to coax a smile out of him! Hot Dog Hot Dog Hot Diggity Dog does it every time!


Yes I dance around singing this song to my son. What can I say I'll do pretty much anything to make him happy!


 

1 comment:

K Ervick said...

I read somewhere that they like to chewing on a wet frozen washcloth when they are teething. Hey it's worth a try!