Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A Few Words

If your a parent to an almost 16month old you know how hard it can be to catch anything on video. In fact unless I have my phone on me these days I don't capture much. Cole has been talking up a storm but whenever I pull out the video camera to get it ,he gets performer anxiety. ha. This one afternoon he seemed to decided to play along for a little while. I'm just shocked by how quickly kids pick up words at this age. He has a desire to know what everything is called and tries his best to say it. We have started to have to spell out Nemo or Toy Story otherwise were are in trouble and have to hear him say it over and over to us until he can watch it. I love this age it's so fun!





1 comment:

The Gearys said...

Such a little talker! "Thank you" may be my favorite:-)