Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Our Anniversary

It is amazing that it’s been 3 years since that beautiful fall day in Baltimore. The words we promised to each other on that day still ring true today. Hubs is my best friend. My love. My partner in this crazy ride called life.
wedding 2

I’m one lucky lady to be married to one of the good ones. Seriously. This man has a heart of gold. He may not send me flowers every week but he does clean the kitty cat’s litter every day. And folks that’s love. It’s the small things that matter the most to me. That kiss every morning before he leaves for work. The how did you sleep last night dear. The phone call in the middle of day just to say I love you. Cooking dinner for the umpteenth night in a row. Those are the things that make my heart pitter patter.


cam wedding

wedding3

wedding4

143E

179B

165B

wedding 4

290

The past 3 years have not been perfect by any stretch of the imagination. We have had our trials and struggles just like everybody else, but we have always found a way to learn from them and grow. Because in the end this is what matters most to both of us. This life and family we are building together. I’m excited to celebrate this day with Hubs, to soak in the love we share for one another and look into all the amazing possibilities the future holds for us.

engagement pic
(Engagement Picture)


Happy Anniversary Cameron! I love you!

4 comments:

Linda said...

One of the most beautiful couples I know! You are a wonderful family!

Lynsey said...

Happy Anniversary! Beautiful pictures. Your dress was gorgeous!

CarolinaCundiffs said...

Congrats, beautiful family!

The Gearys said...

Happy Anniversary!! Love these photos:-)