Monday, October 10, 2011

Weekend Fun

This past weekend Hubs and Me headed down south to NC State for the my Swimming and Diving Alumni weekend. We had an amazing time the weather was perfect, good friends, the beer tasted great and Bojangles was better then I remembered it was. I had so much fun I didn't even take one picture. I stole this one from Kimmy;

fall11
(Some of my State Girls)

Little man was in good hands and spent the entire weekend with family while we were away. Even my sister and her husband came up from Richmond to spend time with Cole. Let's just say the boy was spoiled rotten. They took him to the Fall Festival at Kinder Farms right down the street from our house and my sister happily took lots of pictures (per my request)! Sad we missed out on the fun :(

fall10
(My sister and brother in-law with Cole)

fall9

fall8

fall3

fall4

fall7

fall5

fall2
(Feeding the Lamas with Poppy)

fall6


1 comment:

The Gearys said...

That fall festival looks awesome!!!