Monday, January 9, 2012

Aquarium - Part 2

We made our way to the big tank ...Cole was a little bit unsure but I think that had to do with it being so dark and not the Big Sharks. We saw divers in the big tank, in all my years of going to the Aquarium I have never had a chance to see divers in the tank. Cole was very bewildered by the divers. And it turns out Santa even makes an appearance at the Aquarium during Christmas! aquariam 149 aquariam 157 aquariam 170 aquariam 186

After the big tank we headed to the Children's Discovery Area, which was great because no one was there. This is  unheard of folks.

 aquariam 202
aquariam 209 aquariam 210 aquariam 212 aquariam 215 aquariam 243  OK so I'm all caught up now. It was a great time and every time we go back to the Aquarium he falls in love with something new.  

1 comment:

The Gearys said...

I think we need to take a group trip with these kids. Connor would love it!