Friday, January 13, 2012

Random Friday

1. Cole has become extremely attached to an adorable stuffed animal dog he got for Christmas. This is a first for him. I figured we should name this new pal of his so I tried out a few names with Cole.

Me: "Cole let's name your doggie, how about Sam?"
Cole: Blank Stare.
Me: "OK not Sam, how about Max?"
Cole: Smiles and says "Max"


So now Max is his constant companion at bedtime, TV time and anytime we are in the car. The cutest thing is how Cole will look for and ask for Max by his name. Be still my heart.

2. I finally bought Cole snow boots. After my mother badgered me, telling me I better not wait because when it does snow there will not be any available.


Love the Grey and Orange. Now we have snow boots. And we will have ZERO snow this season. Doesn't it always work that way?!

3. Hubs pushed me to watch  the movie Moneyball with him the other night. Well it wasn't to much of a push ... I mean Brad Pitt isn't hard on the eyes. Anyway, what a pleasant surprise! It was such an interesting story about baseball, i really liked it.

4. Seems Puma is warming up to playing with Cole these days. No matter what Cole seems to do him. Here is Puma rocking Mr. Potato Head's Glasses.


5. Grocery Shopping with a Toddler. Man it isn't easy. I'm lucky if I get everything on my list before I hear him start yelling "out" over and over. I have to bribe him with food most of the time.


6. I had to call poison control this week for the first time in my life. Cole's arm's seem to have grown 10ft and can reach beyond what I thought was safe from his cute little fingers. While in my bedroom running around he had reached up and grabbed the Afrin nose spray off my night table. I walked over to find him with the top off and it in his hands. I have no idea if he ingested any but i freaked. I called his doctor who then freaked my out more and told me to call poison control. Thankfully it seems you have to take down a pretty good amount to cause any harm.

7. Reason for the Afrin nose spray ...I have been sick for a whole week. Today I finally feel better. But now Cole is sick. Ugg I hate winter. HATE IT.

8. Were in the process of finishing our basement. I can't wait to use that extra space. We have big plans for down there and I can't wait to see how it turns out. I have started daydreaming of possible Furniture.


Oh hello Henry Sectional...I love you.  

Happy Purple Friday! Go RAVENS! :)

4 comments:

The Gearys said...

My first dog was named Max;-)

Linda said...

So cute....
Love that couch!!

Mycharmingcolors said...

My son Judah loves doggies, it could be any dog anywhere, and now because of baby einstein he will make that sad dog whine noise when I say "Judah where are your doggies". I have a few that he likes to sleep with :-)

Goodness he is starting to grab things as well! Its like once you baby proof you have togo and baby proof again!

Karen said...

I like the random thoughts on everyday life - keep em coming!