Friday, January 20, 2012

Friday Films

I think it's time for a Friday Film...it's been awhile since I picked up the actual video camera. In fact even longer since I actually uploaded any of the videos I have taken. Shame on me. I had videos from 3 months ago I totally don't even remember taking. Oh well.
Word explosion is in full effect at this house...my son said his first sentence to me last night. "Read Nighttime Book"...what?!? I nearly fell over in shock. I mean he's been putting two words together for the last few weeks but this one blew me over. Like Woah. I don't know if it has anything to do with all the talking but Cole can't seem to get enough of his books. All he wants to do is read them or have you read him ALL his books. I love that he's taking such liking to reading. I love to read. Be a bookworm my boy just like your mommy!

 Daddy and Cole Reading