Monday, October 15, 2012

Catch Up Time

During our long weekend off a few weeks back we decided to go to downtown Annapolis for breakfast and walk around. I seriously love that place. Growing up I really took for granted that it was only 10 minutes away and I promise not to let that happen with Cole. I want him to be very familiar with this town by the Bay and all the little things it has to offer. We started with breakfast at Chick N Ruth's then walked the historic streets down to the playground by the bay.

 Morning in Annapolis 015

Cole loves that park it's huge and has all kinds of neat things to try.
 Morning in Annapolis 041

He calls these marshmallow tops.
 Morning in Annapolis 028

After the park we walked over to the bay to feed the ducks some bread. Morning in Annapolis 062

Morning in Annapolis 054

Morning in Annapolis 077

Morning in Annapolis 079 

It's one of those mornings you wish wouldn't end. I wish we could spend everyday together like this.

No comments: