Monday, October 29, 2012

Pumpkin Painting

Since I'm home riding out the storm and seem to still have power I thought why not blog. OK so a few weeks ago we decorated are pumpkins. Like last year I wanted to get Cole involved but without putting a knife in his hands. We stuck strictly to paint and he really enjoyed it. The difference this year was he would ONLY use the brush to paint not his hands. Man are toddlers particular. For Cole and baby Emery's pumpkins I kept it simple and put there initials on the pumpkins and let him go to town.

Fall 2012 029

Fall 2012 037

Fall 2012 046 

I even got in on the action and taped my pumpkin in a Chevron pattern and spray painted it white. Super easy and I love the way it turned out.

e and c pumpkin

pumpkin2

family pumpkins 

I'm really hoping that Sandy doesn't wash out all of Halloween, but at this rate there may not be any Halloween candy left in my house come Wednesday. I knew I should have waited to open it!  


No comments: