Friday, February 26, 2010

Courtney's Getting Married!!!

Last Saturday I hosted my sister's first of two bridal showers at my house. It was a great turn out and even a surprise guest that made the shower super special for Courtney! My aunt Anne from Massachusetts made the trip down and surprised Courtney, it was great to have some family from afar make it for the shower. Including my cousin Rachel from NYC ! Anyway, Courtney really got some great gifts and did a great job being the center of attention! he he









Let the festivities continue!!! Saturday night we all headed down to Baltimore for a night to celebrate the bride to be! We had a very yummy dinner at Lemon Grass then headed over to Federal Hill for a night of drinking. While I tried to be a trooper at almost 6 months pregnant it wasn't exactly my normal surroundings these days. :)
I can't figure out if it's been so long since I have gone out or the past snowstorms but the bar's were PACKED! At one place they removed all tables and chairs so they could fit in as much people as possible,I was already sitting in one and my sister protested with the staff saying " She's 6 months pregnant can she please keep the chair!?!?" To which he responded by looking down at my belly then up at my face then back at the belly then back at my face, Really!?!? Yes I'm pregnant and why would I lie! My cousin Rachel was my life saver for hanging out with me all night, you rock! So in the end Courtney had a blast and danced till she couldn't stand anymore!:) Success!

All the Girls


Abby & Court


Me in my chair!

1 comment:

The Gearys said...

You look fantastic and I like Court's hair:-) Can't wait to see you Thursday!!!