Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Nesting Already?

It has to be to early to be Nesting right?!?!I'm about half way through this pregnancy and I'm already feeling the urge to have everything organized and in place for when Cole comes in June. June people it's only February! Thankfully my husband who is a huge planner has jumped right on board with my crazy desire to have everything ready!

My newest urge was to finally get that Kitchen table we have talked about getting since we moved into our house 10 months ago. Last Friday before our doctors appointment I casually suggested to Cam that since we have time lets go look around Crate & Barrel and Pottery Barn to get some idea's about what we wanted for a Kitchen table. I know he agreed all along thinking we were just 'Looking", Crate & Barrel had some lovely tables but they did not exactly fit what we wanted. So off to Pottery Barn we went, Cam was skeptical we would find anything but then we turned the corner in to this rustic weathered and distressed table that took our breaths away! We were sold at first sight!

The rustic color had just the right hint of red that would go great with our kitchen cabinets, the table was already distressed - great for kids, it extends to sit 8 comfortably - we have family over all the time and lastly it was so sturdy! Cam turned to me and said we should get this table shouldn't we?!?!...Yes of course!! Ahhh the joys of having found our Family Kitchen table for what I believe will be in our family for many many years to come!

So one huge check off the list of things I want to do before Cole arrives!



We went with the bench to cause we loved it!

4 comments:

Newly Nalevanko said...

so cute! I love it.

Karen said...

It looks awesome! You won't noticed spilled food, paint, scratches and all the things that little boys do. ;) I love benches - did you get those chairs too?

Linda said...

You are so cute! Your house is decorated so lovely..Cole will be welcomed into quite the showplace!

The Gearys said...

That table is fabulous!