Thursday, February 11, 2010

Half Way!!!

20 weeks down and 20 weeks to go! I have been blessed so far to feel pretty good during this pregnancy, there are a few things I have discovered since being pregnant I just wasn't expecting by the half way point. While I did read that your boobs could grow up to 2 cup sizes I wasn't expecting to already be at that point, the hormone raging breakouts that take me back to when I was 17 and lastly my sense of smell... I can smell everything within a 100 feet radius of myself! It's like it's right under my nose!

The Valentine Blizzards that hit this area have moved the nursery decorating into full speed! It has taken my already obsessive search for the perfect wall decal for Cole's room to a whole new level with my ambitious thoughts of having large zoo animals on the wall or having a monogrammed decal above the crib. I love love love doing this stuff it gets me so excited to make Cole's room a fun, loving and soothing space for him to enjoy! Updates on nursery project to come.






How far along? 20 weeks and 3 days
Total weight gain/loss: +11.5 at my 20 week check up 2 days ago
Maternity Clothes? All, second round of all new bra's...this needs to stop!
Stretch Marks? No
Sleep? OK, tossing and turning need to get a full body pillow
Best moment this week: Cam painted the nursery! What else is there to do during 2 blizzards?!?
Food Cravings: Sweet Tea from Chick-fli-a...I buy it by the gallon in jugs for home!
Gender:Boy
Belly Button in or out? In, but this won't last long :)
What I am looking forward to: Working on the nursery...so many little projects for Cole's room.

2 comments:

The Gearys said...

You look fantastic! I can't wait to see the nursery:-)

Linda said...

Wow..half way! Time is flying. Cant wait to see the nursery, I know you will make it warm and fun!