Friday, February 26, 2010

Nursery Update!

Here is a quick update on the Nursery. We still have lots of work to do but we are off to a great start! My dad is restoring an old dresser to match the wood color of the crib and changing table. He's already taken one of the drawers to get started! The chair was a great find, it's a rocker/recliner, its super comfy and was pretty affordable. Many other projects left to do as well, like finding the right fabric for the window treatments (my mom's going to make them), baskets for the changing table , wall decor and finding a side table/bookcase. I'm taking my time looking around since we have about 121 days to go! Wow!











2 comments:

The Gearys said...

Sarah, I LOVE IT!!!!!!! I wish our 3rd bedroom was that big:-( I can't wait to see the final outcome. And how on Earth do you have that many clothes thus far?

Linda said...

Beautiful! Cole is going to be a lucky little boy! Yeah...nice outfitting on the clothing! He will be stylin!