Friday, September 23, 2011

Crafty

Is not a word that you would use to describe me. But I was inspired to step out of my comfort zone and do a little playroom project for Cole. My mom sent me a picture of this cool magnet wall to put up in the playroom that I just loved and really wanted to make it happen. We currently are in the process of finishing our basement where we plan to make a permanent playroom but for now we have made our living room Cole’s playroom. Anyhow here it is Cole’s new magnet wall;
magnet wall1
I bought an extra large oil pan from Walmart for $10 and some alphabet magnets for $1.Drilled some holes in it and hung it up.
magnet wall 2

After I few minutes I realized the magnets were way to small and fit perfectly in my little mans mouth :(. So I got on amazon.com and order these JUMBO alphabet letters.

magnet wall

It was an inexpensive project that Cole just loves and I plan to keep looking for other age appropriate magnets for him to play with!


Happy Friday!


2 comments:

Karen said...

Nice job! Looks like a great project!

The Gearys said...

nice work!