Tuesday, September 20, 2011

One Marvelous Monday

Like most people when Monday rolls around I dread having to go back to work, the weekend goes by way to fast and leaves me wishing for just a few more hours with my family. Yesterday was no exception, the weekend had just slipped away and Monday was here again. So as Hubs and me laid in bed talking about what we had in store for the day we just couldn’t let go of this weekend for some reason. And that is when Hubs came up with best idea…VACATION DAY!! We both called into work requesting a Vaca Day and waited for Cole to wake to share the exciting news. While I’m sure he had no idea it was a Monday he must have just felt the excitement we were feeling. From the moment he woke up till bed time he was all smiles. We had one marvelous Monday hanging out as a family. And since I was having so much fun yesterday I forgot to take any pictures but I did take a few from the weekend…
Cole tickling Daddy ....
tickle
912
Saturday we had a little rain so we had some playtime in the garage. My kid is obsessed with Ladder Ball.
rain
rain1
Sunday Morning...notice the child proof lock on the ground. Yea the kid has it all figured out!
trouble


1 comment:

The Gearys said...

That is fun!! Sometimes lazy, impromptu days are just what you need:-)