Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wordless Wednesday

OK so maybe I shouldn't call it wordless since I always have something to say. But calling this post just Wednesday sounds silly. Don't you think? Anywho,today I had to go into the office and swim my way through the monsoons and serious thunderstorms that mother nature surprised us with today. Thankfully little man had a great day with his Grandma and seemed to be more then excited for some playtime when I got home tonight. He really loves playing in the curtains. Honestly the little man is lucky i let him even play for 5 mins today with them since this is the second time we had to hang them again since he has ripped them from the WALL. Oh the joy he finds in small things. Love him.

Playing in the curtains...
042

036

Taking a break to attempt a headstand?!?
038

Oh that was fun...drool to prove it :)
048
040

Hide and Seek time..
046

Look who I found!!!!
043
035
But all fun must end and I really didn't want the curtains coming down again so I told Cole to say bye bye to the curtains....
047
I don't think he was so to happy.Ha.


3 comments:

gkos said...

Love it! The last picture is great . Hard to resist those big blues.

K Ervick said...

These are hilarious. Austin loves the curtains in his room. Jeff had to add an extra bracket to secure them. BOYS!

Karen said...

Love that last pic!!