Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Kitchen Time!

Every Tuesday Cole attends Story time at a local boutique toy store.  After story time they have Toys set up that the kids can play with. My nanny says EVERY TIME Cole is there he goes straight for the kitchen. He loves to pretend he's cooking something up on the burners.

Here a few shots she sent me of him cooking
cole kitchen 1

colekitchen

The hubs has had resevations about buying Cole a kitchen set because it's "girly". My response is really dude? It's not like I'm trying to buy an all pink kitchen and wrap an apron around the boy! After showing Hubs that I wasn't pushing my "girly" perspective on Cole and that there are some pretty awesome pretend kitchens out there he has agreed to it! So come Christmas morning Cole will be cooking up a storm!

Here is my top choice




First because i love Melissa & Doug products. Second because it won't take up to much room in the playroom. And third because you can buy Melissa& Doug food at Michaels...hello 40% off coupons!


1 comment:

CarolinaCundiffs said...

Love the coupon tip from michaels:)