Monday, November 28, 2011

So Very Thankful!

Thanksgiving consisted of lots of food and football. We spent the day with both our families which meant 2 turkey dinners. Like I said lots of food. I consumed so many mashed potatoes I could barely button my pants that night. Sad but true.

Cole with his GG
thanksgiving 029

Is it me or does he look like he's 3 in this picture?

Cam and his Dad...all ready for the game!
thanksgiving 081

It was unseasonably warm this year so we ventured outside to burn some of that food off.


thanksgiving 003

thanksgiving 007

thanksgiving 006

We played some football with the little guy. He loved slamming the football to the ground and doing a dance. Future football player?!?

thanksgiving 047

thanksgiving 023

thanksgiving 049

Cole got to spend some much needed time with his Aunt Brooke who lives out west. I love this picture of the two of them.



IMG_7769a-2

IMG_7777-2

It was a great day that was topped off with a wonderful night spent watching are Ravens win!

ravens game

I really think I could get use to going to football games on Thanksgiving. Makes Thanksgiving that much more awesome.



1 comment:

Let it B said...

Love these pics!! I agree-Thanksgiving and Ravens game every year ;)