Monday, November 7, 2011

RAVENS!

ravens win
(Picture - espn.com)

Last night was awesome. My beloved RAVENS pulled off a last minute drive to BEAT the Steelers! Here is how the last 2minutes went down in my house watching the final drive….

Me: "I can’t watch this I’m going to be sick" (sitting on the couch with hands over my eyes)
Cam:" Sarah he (Flacco) is actually moving the ball down the field"
Me: ( I look up to see Flacco throw two perfect passes but are dropped by his receivers) "I’m going to bed!" Cam: "They better do this I have to watch..."

As Cam sits on the couch in our bedroom I walk over to the bed protesting this game. But I can’t look away I watch the last play of the game from our bed. Flacco with 8 seconds left makes an incredible throw to Torrey Smith for the TD and win!

The next 10 seconds was a blur of pure ecstasy. Cam runs over to the bed I’m already jumping up and down and leap into his arms screaming with excitment! Yes we are die hard fans and folks it just doesn’t get better than last night’s game! Our celebration may have been a bit too loud... for Cole was shortly woken up by all the commotion. Oops.

I’m not even upset it’s Monday and I had only 5 hours of sleep. All worth it.

ravens win2
(Picture-espn.com)  

2 comments:

The Gearys said...

Haha...we thought about you 2 this morning when we saw the recap:-)

Let it B said...

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! Crossing my fingers we FINALLY get a home playoff game ;)