Friday, November 18, 2011

Moments

It was one of those amazing fall days when the air is crisp and the sun is shining. We ventured outside to tackle the abundance of leaves that had fallen over the past few weeks. Any normal day I would have left the leaf cleaning up to Hubs but as I raked away I felt my blood start flowing. Ah fall..I heart you. I watched as Cole tried to help gather the leaves in a pile just like his daddy. "Help" he shouted as he placed one leaf after another into the pile.My heart grew warm as I watched my boys together.This moment. I want to remember this moment.



Cole 178






Cole 171

Cole 175

Cole 181

Cole 155

It's easy to take these moments for granted when life gets a little to busy. I feel blessed for my little family of three. So very blessed.

No comments: