Monday, February 6, 2012

Max

Poor Max didn’t fare very well last week during the stomach bug. He stayed by Cole’s side through most of it which meant he also had to be washed about 5 times. And since my child is beyond obsessed with that soft cuddly dog we felt it was our duty to make sure we had a backup in case something like this happened again. So off to Ikea we went, let’s just say my kid lost his sh*t when he saw a tub of Max’s in front of him. He grabbed for as many as he could hold and kept yelling “More Max”. It was priceless and people around us couldn’t help but laugh at what they were witnessing. We were able to pry some of them away from Cole and ended up only having to buy 2 Max’s. I’m so happy we have backups now….catastrophe avoided.

 

2 comments:

The Gearys said...

Holy crap I just laughed thinking about him in Ikea!

gkos said...

The kid cracks me up!