Thursday, February 2, 2012

Were back in business!

So we are finally getting back to normal life after what can only be described as one of the grossest few days I have had in my life. Not to be to dramatic or anything. Ha. But a 19th month old has zero ability to tell you he’s about to projectile vomit across the room, or in his crib or on you. Thank goodness my dad was with him when it started and really stepped up. Cole handled it like a champ and enjoyed lots of Mickey Mouse and Popsicles. And of course just when he was starting to feel better it hit me. And then hubs. We are all a few pounds lighter and carefully introducing ourselves back to food.

God love the kid …he’s resilient. He handled it better than me.

peek a boo 1

peek a boo 2

peek a boo 3

peek a boo 4

The kid loves playing peek a boo. He yells hidding and just laughs like crazy when you find him. Love it.
 

No comments: