Thursday, February 9, 2012

Random Thursday

1.I’m sure one day when he’s older he will be mortified that I have a picture of him on the potty. And I put it on the Internet. It’s totally PG so no harm right?!


Now don’t be fooled we are not potty training just yet, I decided it was time to familiarize him with the potty. He just turned 19 months so I know it’s early, but he does tell me when he has gone number 2 most days so why not try it out. It’s been a week and he seems to understand that the potty is for him. He runs into the bathroom and says potty. He’s not very thrilled with the idea of sitting on the potty but I’m thinking a little incentive may help…maybe candy? I don’t have high expectations, so if this takes 6 months or longer…that’s OK.

2. I’m totally digging the Black Keys new CD El Camino. Especially Gold on the Ceiling. If you haven’t heard it you should.

3. Our basement project is in full swing…drywall was delivered yesterday. It’s crazy how it’s all coming together so fast. Next up is the fire place installment! I really need to take some pictures of the space …maybe this weekend? It will be one large great room, with a TV space, a playroom area and a bar. It will also have a full bathroom and some unfinished storage space as well. I really get so overwhelmed when thinking about decorating this space. I dwell on things like the color of the hardwoods…how will it look with a certain paint color…or couch color. I have an idea of what I would like it to look like I just can’t seem to pull the trigger. This reason alone is why there are rooms in my house that aren’t really decorated.

4. Cole has started saying “Bless You” after he sneezes or anyone else does. He says it in the sweetest way it just melts my heart.

5. One awesome benefit of working where I do is your birthday is considered a Holiday. This year my birthday falls on a Friday which totally rocks. It makes me really want to go somewhere…even if it’s just Baltimore for the night.

 6. I don’t ever really do my nails mostly because they don’t grow very long. Never have. Anyway I get so annoyed that like two days after getting my nails done the paint starts to chip! Why do people even bother? Or is it just me with this issue.
I do love the color.

7. I don’t care to much for reality tv…I know lots of people do it’s just not my thing. I have never watched American Idol. So when I saw the previews for The Voice …I wasn’t exactly so sold…oh another singing show I thought. Then I watched it. I’m so hooked. And so is Hubs.

8. I saw previews for the movie The Vows. Umm man I would love I mean LOVE to see this move. I can’t seem to resist a love story and this one looks to be pretty interesting. Now I just got to convince Hubs to see it.




9. Is it Friday yet. This week is dragging ….that’s all.  


No comments: