Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Be Careful What You Wish For

OK so like any first time mom I was beyond eager to see Cole take his first steps. I loved watching him pull up and surf all the furniture but after 3 months of doing that I wanted to see some walking! I know each child does it on there own time and you can't push them so we didn't we just patiently waited. Well we have a walker now and I'm wondering what I was in such a hurry for! Don't get me wrong watching him walk is still pretty cute but now with his new freedom he's become a bit outspoken with what he wants.

Here he is doing some walking....





With all this walking now he seems to want nothing more then to go outside. I get to hear OUT about 20 times a day and if I don't take him out he brings out the tears. Oh man o man he's turned into a toddler over night. Heaven help me.









1 comment:

The Gearys said...

Out! Out! Love the emphasis on the t!