Friday, August 5, 2011

New Nanny

Well we made it through the first week with the new nanny and I couldn’t be more pleased. I had such reservations trusting a complete stranger to watch to Cole but after this week I know I made the right choice. It’s never easy finding the right person to watch your child, you have to trust your gut and do your homework. We interviewed a few nannies, did background checks and called references. In the end we went with the new nanny because it just felt right. She has a 3 year old daughter that she brings along with her when she watches Cole. Hubs and me saw this as a huge plus! Cole has a playmate and gets to stay at his own house. This is huge when it comes to naps…he has always been a good napper but there’s something to say about it being YOUR crib. He’s hasn’t missed a beat this week and is truly so happy. It makes going to work a little easier…well not really but little man is happy and that makes me happy.


2 comments:

K Ervick said...

This makes me so happy. I hope we find someone just as good for our little man. And so the search begins...

The Gearys said...

Oh, Sarah, I am so happy you found someone you like!!!