Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Hometown Love

This is why I live here ...
014


015

I'm that girl.I didn't venture far from where I started. I drive down the same roads I did when I was 16 years old. My son has dipped his feet into the same water I played in growing up.I live within a mile from my childhood home. And I really can't imagine it any other way. I love this place.

Sure I have spent time in other places but my heart yearned to be back home. I'm blessed that Hubs feels the same way. Life on the water is the only way. We dream of the day we walk out our own back porch and see water. One day we will.

Cole got a chance to spend some time with his old sitter and her son this week. Kristen watched Cole from 3 months old till right after he's first birthday. He LOVES her! We got to enjoy some amazing weather and watch the boys enjoy some playtime.

Kristen and Cole
002
Kristen with Noah and Cole
005
The boys playing
012


011




2 comments:

K Ervick said...

Beautiful pictures!

CarolinaCundiffs said...

So pretty! You guys are so lucky to be so close to the water! We are going to be in town next weekend...maybe we can do a Saturday afternoon playdate if you guys will be around.