Monday, August 8, 2011

Trying to beat the Heat

This past weekend was so stinking Hot and Humid it was tough to find something to do for little man and us. We pulled out the sprinkler and the water table to try and keep him cool and busy. He was a little nervous at first with the shooting water and wanted me to hold his hand (and get all wet as well) but in the end he embraced it and loved being in the water. I can't believe I'm saying it but I'm so ready for fall to get here!

004

013

027

036

038

039

040

022



2 comments:

Karen said...

OH my gosh, I love his chubby little baby thighs!!

Anonymous said...

What a cute little guy -- just adorable! I came across your blog and it's so lovely. I love finding other great mommy bloggers. Hope you'll visit me at Coffee & Cabernet sometime! Best!